IMPORTANT NOTE: Lightly lubricate O-rings with silicone grease prior to use and maintain lubrication at all times.
The IC14 digital camera features a 1/2.33” 14 megapixel CCD image sensor for high resolution photography, 1/2000th second fast shutter speed and an enhanced Digital Signal Processor. This model is ideal for capturing fast moving subjects underwater. With up to 720p HD video resolution, the IC14 provides for exciting and fun opportunities in capturing action and adventures. Other camera features include 5X Optical Zoom / 6x Digital nZoom, 2.7” LCD and Lithium ion battery that does not require removal for recharging via USB cable. To insure durability of the rechargeable Li-ion battery, keep battery fully charged. DO NOT allow battery to become exhausted. Recharge as needed or once every 3 months if not in use for long periods. The IC14 uses SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB (not included). The newly designed sleek external housing is waterproof to 180 feet/54 meters and features dual O-rings to provide extra leak protection and 52 mm lens barrel thread that allows for addition of filters and other accessories. (Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use. Click to go to Camera/Housings FAQ for more information on maintaining your camera.) Model# IC14.
VIEW IC14 VIDEOS TAKEN BY A CONSUMER HERE:
1) Image sensor: 1/2.33” CCD sensor (14.0 megapixels).
2) Image resolution: Still image – 14M (4288×3216), 8M (3264×2448), 4M (2304×1728), 2M (1600×1200), VGA (640×480). Video – HD (720p)/30fps, VGA (640×480)/30fps, QVGA (320×240)/30fps.
3) LCD monitor: 2.7” full color TFT LCD (230K pixels).
4) Recording media: 32MB internal memory (23MB available for image storage), supports SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB (optional).
5) Lens: 5x optical zoom. Aperture range: 2.8(W) – 6.5(T).
6) Focus Range: Macro: 0.2m/7.9 inches~Inf (W), 0.6m/23.6 inches~Inf (T).
Normal: 0.6m/23.6 inches~Inf (W), 1m/39.4 inches~Inf(T).
7) Shutter speed: 2 – 1/2000 sec
8) Digital zoom: 6x (capture mode), 4x (playback mode)
9) Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery (3.7V)
10) Dimensions: Approx. (3.81 x 2.26 x 0.74) inches / (96.8 x 57.5 x 18.5) mm – without
11) Weight: Approx. 3.88oz / 110g (without battery and memory card)
1) Depth rating: 180 feet / 54 meters (Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use.)
2) Dimensions: Approx. (5.25 x 4.0 x 3.0) inches / (132 x 101 x 75)mm
3) Weight: Approx. 12.7 oz / 360g
BUY INTOVA PRODUCTS FROM AUTHORIZED DEALERS ONLY: To ensure proper warranty coverage, make sure Intova products are purchased from legitimate retailers only. Be sure that the dealer has a mailing address and provides a receipt that verifies: Dealer Name and Address. Customer Name and Address. Date of Purchase. Complete Description and Cost of items purchased. Receipt must be presented for warranty service.